Are you tired of struggling with pornography, affairs or past sexual abuse? We provide sex addiction help and can help you break free.
Sex addiction negatively impacts your life. If you think you have a problem, reach out to us and get sex addiction help. These addictions can destroy your marriage, degrade your relationships, negatively impact your sex life, and prevent intimacy.
For Your Partner or Spouse
Sex addiction creates relationship barriers. If you think your partner or spouse has a problem, reach out to us and get sex addiction help for them. Show them you care enough to address their sexual addictions and start rebuilding your relationship.
OUR SEX ADDICTION HELP RESOURCES
Solutions that will accommodate your schedule, your lifestyle and your wallet.
It is really hard facing your sex addiction or finding out about your partner’s or spouse’s sex addiction. That’s where our 3 and 5 Day Intensives come in. Dr. Doug Weiss and his team of licensed counselors are here to provide you with sex addiction help, support and walk with you and your partner on your sex addiction recovery journey.
Our Intensives are specifically crafted to your sex addiction situation. Dr. Doug Weiss has over 30 years of experience in the field of addiction recovery and therapy.
Everyone who attends our 3 and 5 day intensives receive:
- A personalized counseling plan and focused attention from our licensed counselors.
- Three counseling sessions each day – one for you, one for your partner and one as a couple.
- “Homework” and daily assignments to reinforce the day’s principles and increase your chances of recovery.
- A breakdown of how your sex addiction is impacting your life, when it started and how you can end it.
- A step-by-step recovery process which will guide you and your partner into a life of recovery while rebuilding your relationships and intimacy.
- Issue specific counseling for traumatic issues like sexual abuse and intimacy anorexia for yourself, partner and family.
Begin your recovery from sex addiction now!
Call us now for more information on our 3 and 5 day intensives and counselor availability.
It helps to hear from someone who understands what you are feeling, your struggles and your situation. Dr. Doug Weiss specifically created our sex addiction help DVDs and videos to walk with you through your recovery process.
You can view clips of our DVDs in our digital library below:
Our books and workbooks give you sex addiction help. Dr Doug Weiss is a best selling author. His books help you better understand the causes of your sex addiction, contributing factors and the best way to fight it. They are excellent resources to help you on your journey as you recover. Our licensed sex addiction counselors also use many of them in our 3 and 5 Day Intensive counseling sessions.
Our Recovery DVDs and Videos Provide Help and Insight Into Many Sex Addiction Topics:
- Shattering Sexualization: How To Stop Sexualizing and Objectifying Others – Provides understanding on sexualization and how to break free from it
- Intrigue Addiction – Helps explain intrigue addiction and provides steps to stop such behaviors
- Clean: The DVD – Helps you navigate the way toward sexual integrity
- Sex After Recovery – Helps you navigate sexuality with your spouse after recovery
- Sexual Templates – Helps you understand sexual templates and how to change them
- Helping Her Heal – Help for healing her heart
- Healing Her Heart After Relapse – Help for navigating potential relapse
- Partner Betrayal Trauma – Help for understanding the trauma caused
- Marriage After Addiction – Help for moving forward after addiction
- Intimacy Anorexia – Help for understanding intimacy anorexia
- Pain for Love – Helps explain the pain exchange in intimacy anorexia
- Helping My Spouse Heal From My Intimacy Anorexia – Gives tools to help your spouse heal from your intimacy anorexia
- Unstuck – Help recovering from pain, grief and loss
- Triggered – Gives tools to be successful in navigating triggers
- Lust Free Living – Helping men live lust free lives
- Married & Alone – Help for intimacy and sexual anorexia
- Sexless and Married – Help to live happily ever after
- Born For War – Helping young men battle sexual traps
- Why Men Lie – Insight into why men are untruthful
Our Recovery Books and Workbooks Focus On Different Areas of Sex Addiction:
- The Final Freedom – A guide for understanding sex addiction and moving toward freedom
- 101 Freedom Exercises – A practical workbook for sex addicts
- Steps To Freedom – A 12 steps workbook to sex addiction recovery
- CLEAN: A Proven Plan for Men Committed to Sexual Integrity – A battle guide for winning the sexual war
- Clean: The Journal – A sexual integrity workbook to accompany Clean: A Proven Plan for Men Committed to Sexual Integrity
- Lust Free Living – Helps you live lust free and more relational
- Sex, Men, and God – Explains man’s sexuality from a biblical perspective
- She Has A Secret – Provides understanding and help for female sex addiction
- Secret Solutions – A recovery workbook to the She has a Secret book
- Upgrade Your Sex Life – Learn your pre-wired language of sex
- Intimacy: A 100-Day Guide To Lasting Relationships – 100 days to an awesome marriage
- Partner Betrayal Trauma – Understand the broken trust and trauma you have experienced
- Partner Betrayal Trauma: The Workbook – Exercises for healing from trauma caused
- Partner Betrayal Trauma: Step Guide – 12 steps for those healing from trauma caused
- Partner’s Recovery Guide – A practical workbook for partners of sex addicts
- Partners: Healing From His Addiction – Find your clear path to healing from sexual addiction
- Beyond Love – 12 Steps for partners of sex addicts
- 30 Day Marriage Makeover – 30 daily teachings and principles for rediscovering intimacy in your marriage
Our sex addict support groups significantly help your recovery and enhance the sex addiction help you receive. The support groups allow you to share your experiences, receive “crosstalk” and feedback from other group members, and learn from others.
Our sex addiction support groups are structured to best meet your needs. They are split up into men’s and women’s groups and meet Monday thru Friday. We also host on-site support groups and telephone support groups. Please visit the sex addiction groups page below for more details and scheduling information.
About Our Sex Addiction Support Groups:
Our sex addiction support groups are similar to Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, Sex Addicts Anonymous and Sexaholics Anonymous. They are groups of individuals who meet regularly every week and are dedicated to recovering from sexual addictions, living lives free of lust and supporting each other as you rebuild their relationships.
The 12 Steps To Freedom Approach: Our sex addiction support groups also implement the 12 steps to freedom in a way which is helpful for many addicted people.
Do you have questions about sex addiction and how it applies to you? You can find the answers in our FAQ section.
Schedule a 3 to 5 day sex addiction intensive with our certified sex addiction counselors.
Sex Addiction Help
720 Elkton Dr Ste. 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
*This information is sent to Heart to Heart Counseling Center. We won’t ever sell or misuse your information