We host sex addicts anonymous meetings and working support groups. Get help for your sexual addiction and connect with others in our support community.
Sex Addiction Support Groups In Colorado Springs, CO
Our Sex Addicts Anonymous Freedom Groups:
Our sex addiction anonymous support groups are a resource which helps you successfully recover from your sex addiction. These groups empower you to share your personal story and what you have learned in your recovery process. They also allow you to learn from the experiences of others and receive positive feedback during the sharing times.
The group environment allows you to see yourself and situation through others. This perspective helps you understand your own situation better and develop solutions to your problems. The healing environment of the group also speeds up your recovery process much faster than trying to walk the road to recovery alone.
Local Freedom Groups and Support Groups
Our Local Sex Addiction Anonymous Groups Feature:
- Follow the working group philosophy and thought
- In-person topic based recovery groups
- Hosted at the Heart to Heart Counseling Center
- An open and honest environment with crosstalk feedback
- Leaders who are committed to helping you through your recovery
"Many addicts try to recover
by themselves and lose.
Together we win."
-Dr. Doug Weiss
Telephone Freedom Groups and Support Groups
Our telephone sex addiction anonymous support groups allow you to join a group call at a time that best fits your schedule. All of our telephone groups are led by one of our therapists. These groups do have an attendance limit per session. Please contact us for more information about joining a group.
Our Telephone Sex Addiction Anonymous Groups Feature:
- Topic based recovery groups
- Confidential groups where you can be honest and open
- Communities that are committed to your recovery
- Master Level Therapists and Counselors who are personally trained by Dr. Doug Weiss
Are our sex addiction anonymous groups similar to the Sexaholics Anonymous groups which use the Twelve Step Plan?
Sex addiction work groups vs support groups.
What type of recovery program or plan to do Freedom Groups use?
- The Final Freedom : Learn More at Dr. Doug’s Store
- Steps to Freedom : Learn More At Dr. Doug’s Store
- 101 Freedom Exercises: Learn More At Dr. Doug’s Store
Schedule a 3 to 5 day sex addiction intensive with our certified sex addiction counselors.
Sex Addiction Help
720 Elkton Dr Ste. 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
*This information is sent to Heart to Heart Counseling Center. We won’t ever sell or misuse your information